Monday, October 15, 2012

Paused

There has been a long pause on here lately. Life has been full! Between visitors, a wedding, more visitors, the premiere of the hub's latest and greatest film, and custom orders..there has not been a spare moment. But I can't complain, I love when life is full of wonderful people, celebrations and of course embroidery. I am completing one more custom order and then it's on to applying to a Christmas craft show and gearing up for Etsy Christmas sales! Woohoo! I love that selling on Etsy lets me get into the Christmas spirit nice and early! :) Here's a few images from my busy world lately. 
Me/Brother/Sis-n-law feeling magical

Bridesmaid to a wonderful friend

Some of our besties visited from NY

My handsome date at the premiere of Wreck it Ralph ((you all must see this one!! :))

sneak peek at one of my custom orders/more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment