Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September

Back to school time. I'm working with some great kids and I'm looking forward to seeing their growth throughout the school year. I'm also looking forward to some cooler weather! Don't misunderstand...I love the sunshine and the extended summer season. Buuuuut, those dreamy fall colors and cozy muffins and pumpkin coffee drinks are sounding so appealing. I've been carrying a little cardigan with me places. Maybe if I just  keep throwing it in my car, I will eventually need it. I'm attempting weather control. So far not really working. Soon enough. Here's some fall-like images that have popped up in my world recently.
Banana Almond Muffin

Ollie's fave chair

Personal embroidery piece

Costume Party Deer Embroidery Coming Soon to Etsy shop



No comments:

Post a Comment